Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Shop, Shop, Shop

So I know we all love to do a little bit of shopping here and there. And I know that I am always looking out for great deals.  I wanted to leave you with some of my go-to sites incase you have yet to discover how wonderful they are and how useful they can be - whether you are looking for something as a gift, something for yourself, or something for the house.

Ebates - This is an awesome site because you simply log into your account, use their links to shop at different retailers, and earn cash back.  I was a skeptic at first, and then I received my checks.  They even help you find promotions to use on your purchases.  SOLD!

Sassy Steals - If you have not looked at this online retailer, you are missing out!  This is one of my favorites to shop.  I discovered it just around Christmas time, and gave me some awesome gift ideas with some pretty amazing prices.  Now I look to it for birthdays, holidays, or personal "wants" and "needs".  If you don't mind, my referral code is 2638020, just incase something catches your eye!

MyHabit - Early morning shopping make your day? At 9 AM (PT), MyHabit posts sales for a variety of categories - men, women, kids, home, etc.  These event's last 72 hours or unless they sell out faster.  Lots to browse through, even

FYI - I have linked all the following to referral URLs that can (hopefully) give me credit(s) for helping spread the word about these retailers and inspire some shoppers.  Once you join, you can benefit as well as you spread the word to your friends and family about your new discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment