Sunday, July 5, 2015

Ever Heard of Swag.. Swagbucks That Is.

So I have been home lately, and I try to do little things that allow me to bring a little bit extra home.  Bring extra home? What does that mean?

So I will do things like sign up for free samples, take surveys, watch videos, etc. that allow me to earn points.  Then those points can be transferred later into products, gift cards, or money.  Have you ever had interest in just doing small things to help out.  What I see in some of these programs is an opportunity to earn so that I can spend the prize money or points on small things like Christmas or birthdays.  Now I am not saying you will be able to do a few tasks and be able to pay off all the toys you want to for your kids, or make big purchases instantly, but I am saying when you earn here and there, it adds up to buy some of the stuff.

So right now I am using this site called Swagbucks the most.  There is a variety of things you can do to earn.  I prefer to attempt the surveys because you can see the time allotment you will need and how many points you will earn.  I have also had the opportunity to do little things like sample products, give reviews, and share my opinion from those surveys.  Now surveys are confidential, so you will sometimes see products or items that the company wants an honest opinion, but does not want you to blab about it. I also do the daily tasks of a daily poll, a daily no obligation offer, and if I have time to, I will stream videos throughout the day.  You will also get messages in your Swagbuck account, where they will send you links to do things like watch a short slideshow, answer a few questions, or view a special video

So if you have any interest in it... give Swagbucks at try. You may surprise yourself and earn that little it extra to help out later or just to have for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment