Monday, April 6, 2015

Laundry is a Good Thing

Yep - that is what I am doing right now.  Looking at all the laundry that needs to be done.



The clothes that needs to go into the wash.  The washed clothes that needs to be moved to the dryer.  The dryer clothes that needs to be removed and folded.  Oh yeah - and that filled basket that was removed the other day, has clean clothes in it, and is just sitting there staring back at me.



Where did all of this come from?  Four people in this house.  Four.  But I feel like there is enough laundry for twice as many.  And I don't wait weeks and weeks, letting it pile up and then do it.  I do laundry every weekend.

And instead of switching the loads... folding... hanging...
I am sitting here typing.  But that's okay.  Because laundry does not disappear.  So it will still be waiting for me in 10 minutes or 10 days.


Hopefully you are not in the same predicament I am with laundry.  If you are, hopefully you find humor in it and know that laundry can be seen as a good thing too.  



Nigh y'all.  Get a good night's rest and have a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment