Sunday, March 29, 2015

Build an Easter Bouquet

So - I am trying to get better at sending little things here and there to the daycare for the teachers.  Being a teacher myself, I know that things we do often go unnoticed.  And I want to make sure the teachers know how much I appreciate them - they play, hug, clean, feed, teach and love my children.  They spend 5 days a week, from 8 to 5, with my precious babies.  I know they get paid because it is their job, but there is nothing wrong with showing them a bit of appreciation for all that they do.  Personalized gifts would be great, but the teachers move around, share the kids, help one another - so while I could give to specifically the teachers that lead each classroom, I know there are many individuals that are helping with giving my babies the best care possible.

With Easter around the corner, I spotted this cute Easter bouquet on pinterest and traced it back to Ms Not So Perfect and her blog.




I thought making it would be fun.  I would like to fill the eggs with a little candy inside.  I figured I could make it big enough so that there is a "flower" for each of the teachers at the daycare.  Each could pick an egg of their liking - and open it up for a surprise.  What do you think?

Heading to the store tomorrow... I will let you know what I come up with!
Hopefully it's not a fail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment